December the 6th, 2018. ArtSquare attended the Art Decentralized, The World of Distributed Masterpieces event during Miami Art Week, Miami (USA).The ArtSquare team – represented by Francesco Boni and Fabrizio D’Aiola and Francesco Boni attended the Tokenization Art Panel moderated by Rachel Wolfson (Forbes). ArtSquare shared that panel with Rob Charles (Goldfindr Founder), Jacqueline O’Neill (BLK ART Founder), Jesselynn Contreras (Fine Artist), Carrie Eldridge (ATO Founder) and Johnny Dollar (johnnydollar.biz Founder).
ArtSquare is the place where Art Owners and Art Investors can access a wide range of Blockchain-based services, allowing them to invest in the Fine Art and Collectibles industries in a transparent and secure way.
Our founders explained how the ArtSquare platform works and what are their main stages:
- The creation of an Art Repository, where the Artwork information is uploaded by the Art Owner, reviewed by an appointed Art Pro and the proof of the Artwork’s authenticity secured with a ID code.
- A Modular Smart Contract will allow Art Owners to define the ownership, governance rules, and rights of the future listed Artworks to prevent litigation and issues with Art Investors.
- A tokenization process, where real world Artworks are transformed into liquid tokens (AWT) will include the encrypted Art Repository information and Certifcate of Ownership, governance rules, and rights defined in the Modular Smart Contract.
- A Secondary Market, where Art Investors will be able to trade the different AWTs generated with the tokenization process and sold in IAPO.
Later on, we focused in our Partners and key Supporters:
- Ambassadors: They are Art Experts based in a country where ArtSquare is not yet present. They have a recognized standing in the industry and join the project believing that blockchain technology can improve the Art sector.
- Art Corporate Partner: They are Art Companies providing services that is synergic with ArtSquare interested in creating a partnership to join forces in creating a smooth and secure investment experience for the small investors community.
- Galleries, Foundations, Collectors: ArtSquare Points are Art galleries, Foundations or Collections interested in accessing the tokenization and listing services of the platform during the go to market phase, benefiting of several advantages including the chance to become shareholder of the Company.
It was a pleasure to be sharing this Art Tokenization Panel with the audience. Thank you very much for inviting us to such a prestigious event.
ArtSquare.io — Fine Art for Any Budget